Full Professor (Professeur)
Ph.D., University of Poitiers (France), 1997.
- Coordinator of second year of Master “Ecological Engineering” of the University of Poitiers
- Member of various research, teaching and administrative committees of the University of Poitiers
Describe and understand the role of historical and current natural factors along with the role of anthropogenic activities on the genetic structure of animal populations.
Study the dynamics and evolution of metapopulations of terrestrial isopods to better understand the infection dynamics and prevalence of Wolbachia in natural populations.
Study mating strategies in isopods.
Keywords: genetic markers, metapopulation, dispersal, host-parasite relationships, conservation genetics.
1. Grandjean F. & Souty-Grosset C. (2000) Mitochondrial DNA variation and population genetic structure of the white-clawed crayfish, Austropotamobius pallipes. Conserv Genet. 1, 309-319.
2. Grandjean F., Gouin N., Souty-Grosset C. & Dieguez-Uribeondo J. (2001) Drastic bottlenecks in the endangered crayfish species, Austropotamobius pallipes pallipes, in Spain and implications for its colonization history. Heredity. 86, 431-438.
3. Gouin N., Grandjean F. & Souty-Grosset C. (2006) Population genetic structure of the endangered crayfish Austropotamobius pallipes in France based on microsatellite variation: biogeographical inferences and conservation implications. Freshwater Biol. 51, 1369-1387.
4. Trouilhé M.C., Souty-Grosset C., Grandjean F. & Parinet, B. (2006) Physical and chemical water requirements of the white-clawed crayfish (Austropotamobius pallipes) in western France. Aqu Conserv. DOI: 10.1002/aqc.793.
5. Dieguez-Uribeondo J., Royo F., Souty-Grosset C., Ropiquet A. & Grandjean F. (2006) Genetic structure of the white clawed crayfish in the Iberian peninsula inferred from COI mitochondrial DNA sequences. Aqu Conserv. In press.
Tel : +33 (0)5 49 45 42 76
Fax : +33 (0)5 49 45 40 15